What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to follow directions within a familiar place.
Be able to give directions to a peer within a familiar place.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Listen to and follow directions given to them using simple directional language
- Use landmarks to support their following of directions to a certain place
- Use simple directional vocabulary to give directions to a peer
- Give no more than two directions at a time
- Use landmarks to support the giving of directions