What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to plan to communicate information about a topic of choice.
Be able to communicate information to others on a chosen topic.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify at least three topics they could communicate about
- Identify a range of ways they could communicate about a chosen topic
- Choose a topic and method of communication, giving brief explanations for their choices
- Research and select appropriate information on their chosen topic from a range of sources
- Produce an appropriate presentation document to support their chosen topic
- Produce a script to accompany their presentation and support their delivery
- Consider and edit language to ensure it is appropriate to the audience they are delivering to
- Share their findings with others using their presentation document and chosen method of communication