What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Understand the different formats used to show, measure and record time.
Measure time using different formats.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Read and record time in 12-hour and 24-hour formats
- Read and record dates using a range of popular formats
- Measure time intervals in 12-hour and 24-hour formats
- Solve problems through adding and subtracting dates on a calendar
- Convert units of time such as seconds in a minute, minutes in an hour, hours in a day