What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Recognise the material of an item.
Be aware of the recycling station and place items in appropriate bins.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify an item made from plastic
- Identify an item made from tin
- Identify an item made from paper
- Identify an item made from glass
- Find a recycling station in close proximity
- Recognise the correct bin for each material
- Place materials in appropriate bins safely