What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to order a meal within a given budget.
Be able to pay for their meal using cash or card.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify a meal they would like
- Check the price is within their budget
- Order their chosen meal accurately
- Say please and thank you when ordering
- Tell the cashier if they are paying with cash or card
- Pay either with cash, waiting for change if required; or present their card and enter PIN
- Ask for a receipt