What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify different sources of energy.
Be able to identify what can be done to reduce the risks of climate change.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- State what the term non-renewable energy means
- Identify two sources of non-renewable energy
- State what the term renewable energy means
- Identify two sources of renewable energy
- State three things that individuals can do to reduce the risk of climate change
- State one thing that governments can do to reduce the risk of climate change
- Present these responses in an appropriate format eg poster, powerpoint, talk