What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to understand the impact of the reign of Queen Elizabeth II.
Be able to plan and prepare a celebration street party for the Queen's Platinum Jubilee.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Create a timeline of Queen Elizabeth II's reign
- Create a family tree for Queen Elizabeth II from her grandparents to her grandchildren
- Research and create a presentation on six facts about the reign of Queen Elizabeth II
- Identify three important changes during her reign
- Plan and cost a street party for 20 people for the Queen's Jubilee
- Design a pudding fit for a Queen to celebrate the event
- Make a pudding and gain feedback from three people on it