What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to explore sensory stories linked to the countryside.
Be able to make choices when making a group art display.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Tolerate and experience sensory aspects of a story on three occasions eg artificial grass, leaves and plastic insects
- Experience a range of art materials with appropriate support
- Show what they like and dislike when working with art materials
- Choose from a choice of two options eg brown and green
- Participate in making a group art display on the topic of the countryside