What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to choose what they would like from the counter within their budget.
Be able to pay for their items using cash or card.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify the snack and/or drink they would like
- Check the price is within their budget
- Place the items on their tray
- Pay with cash by selecting the coins needed to pay and waiting for change if needed
- Pay with card by presenting their card on the machine or inserting and entering PIN