What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify key members of the Royal Family.
Choose a royal event or celebration and find out about it.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Use images; symbols; or words to identify key members of the Royal Family from a range of options
- Choose a royal event or celebration they want to learn about
- Use words; symbols; or pictures to explain why the event or celebration takes place
- Find out how other people in the country will be marking the occasion
- Choose ways to celebrate the event or occasion as a group