What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to answer a ringing telephone.
Be able to take a message and record it for another person.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Recognise a telephone ringing
- Pick up the phone to receive the call
- Demonstrate how to answer a telephone appropriately
- Listen and respond to the person on the phone
- Ask the person on the end of the phone if they would like to leave a message
- Record the message to pass onto another person