What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Take part in games and activities with a partner.
Take part in games and activities with a group.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Use their hands to send an object to a partner or target with good accuracy
- Use their feet to send an object to a partner or target with good accuracy
- Receive an object from a partner and then use object purposefully
- Travel in different directions with an object
- Change speed appropriately in a game or activity
- Demonstrate focus in a game or activity
- Take part in four different games or activities with a group
- Show they can take turns with peers
- Demonstrate an appropriate skill in a competent manner for four different games or activities, e.g. shooting or dribbling in netball and shooting in basketball