What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
- Be able to identify different items made from textiles
- Be able to identify the raw materials for producing different textiles
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- State 3 items of clothing made from different textiles
- State 3 household items made from different textiles
- State 2 animals that provide the raw materials to make textiles.
- State 1 plant that provides the raw materials to make textiles.