What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to communicate information about themselves
Be able to find information about other people
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Take part in a discussion with others in a group
- Look from speaker to speaker when communicating in a group
- Communicate their address, age and date of birth
- Use sentences to communicate other facts about themselves e.g. "My favourite hobbies are swimming and running"
- Respond to a range of questions to communicate other facts about themselves e.g. "Yes I have a favourite colour - it is purple"
- Ask a range of questions to find relevant information about others in the group e.g. names, ages, hobbies, family
- Use a pre-populated table to record the information about other people in the group e.g. names, ages, favourite colours, hobbies, siblings
- Write short profiles on two other people in the group using the information found out