What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to access and use a gym with supervision.
Demonstrate how to use gym equipment safely.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Use support from an appropriate person to supervise their workout
- Use a gym for at least 45 minutes a week for a period of 2 months
- Record what gym machines they have used and how many sets and repetitions they have completed on each
- Demonstrate using 3 pieces of gym equipment safely
- Provide one safety rule for each piece of equipment