What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Research about a famous person.
Communicate about a famous person.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- State why someone might be famous (e.g. sports person, musician, politician, royalty, business person)
- Decide on a famous person to research
- Suggest one source they could use to find information about a famous person (e.g. Internet, book or magazine, word of mouth, documentary)
- Research information about a famous person (with support)
- State three pieces of information about a famous person
- Create a presentation of the information (e.g. a poster, power point, leaflet, verbal presentation)