What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to set up the tables and chairs in a conference/meeting room as requested by a client.
Be able to set a table ready for a conference/meeting with cold drinks and glasses.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Demonstrate they can move a table and chairs safely
- Move tables and chairs into correct position (as set out on visual aid)
- Check that the right number of chairs and tables match the plan
- Wipe the tables and make sure they are clean
- Place a glass for each place at the table
- Put a jug of water on each table