What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Participate in leisure activities at home or in the community.
Record their responses in relation to a preferred leisure activity.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Participate in four different leisure activities
- Initiate communication with familiar people, staff and peers, during a leisure activity
- Handle objects of varied sizes associated with three different leisure activities
- Count up to three objects in relation to a leisure activity they have participated in
- Respond to a simple verbal instruction during a preferred leisure activity eg start, stop
- Create a book based on a preferred leisure activity (with appropriate support)
- Show knowledge of two key words in relation to their preferred leisure activity
- Make marks using different mediums eg whiteboard, plasma screen