What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Respond to and engage with different leisure activities.
Develop their numeracy skills in relation to a preferred leisure activity.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Engage with four different leisure activities
- Locate the toilets in a community venue using signs, symbols and words in the environment
- Make a list of what they need to take on a community visit to participate in a preferred leisure activity
- Initiate conversation with staff and/or students during a preferred leisure activity
- Count up to five objects in relation to a leisure activity they have participated in
- Use appropriate vocabulary to describe when their preferred leisure activity takes place eg morning, afternoon, evening
- Use ordinal numbers, 1st and 2nd when deciding whose turn it is next
- Handle coins when paying for a leisure activity in the community