What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to use a map or diagram to plan a route.
Be able to demonstrate team-working skills when walking with a group.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify key features on a map key eg footpath, road, river, church
- Identify features on a map eg footpath, road, river, church
- Indicate a simple, safe and appropriate route between two points on a map
- Show they can encourage others when walking as part of a group
- Show they can keep a group together whilst walking
- Identify a way that the group can improve their team working skills