What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to create a letter or word in a graffiti style.
Be able to select colours and media for graffiti lettering.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify a letter or short word to use
- Draw a simple capital letter version of the letter or word
- Use an outline to create a graffiti style
- Find designs and identify what and how colours are used
- Use a media of their choice to colour and shade their design