What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to take part in a study of films or TV shows.
Be able to evaluate a series of films or TV shows.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Participate in a discussion to choose which films or TV shows will be studied
- Watch at least three different films or TV shows as part of the study
- Demonstrate engagement by taking notes
- Analyse each film or TV show studied and record findings
- Identify at least two techniques used to make each film or TV show engaging to the viewer