What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Explore the sensory experience of kayaking.
Use different senses to explore the safety aspects involved in kayaking.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Explore the kayaking experience by going onto the water with an appropriate person
- Share their preference of the kayaking experience
- Use different senses to explore the different safety aspects of kayaking
- Use different senses to select, with support, an appropriate buoyance aid
- With support get in and out of the kayak safely