What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify appropriate modes of transport for a UK holiday destination.
Be able to identify an appropriate mode of transport to reach a holiday destination abroad.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Explore different modes of transport in the UK
- Explore different holiday destinations in the UK
- Experience using different modes of transport in the UK
- Explore different types of travel to get to other countries from the UK
- Explore how to book different types of travel
- Explore distance and time in relation to travel in different countries