What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify animals you would find in a pond.
Be able to identify how to care for animals in a pond.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Research different animals found in ponds
- Identify where you would find a pond
- Identify how to safely search for pond animals
- Identify what is safe to feed pond animals
- Identify ways pond animals can source their own food
- Identify how to care for pond animals
- Identify how to maintain/preserve a pond
- Identify tools you would use for maintaining a pond