What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to name parts of the drone and know how to use them.
Be able to operate a drone, identifying directional icons and how they are used.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify the main switch and turn the drone on
- Name the basic parts of the drone and state what the parts do
- Turn on the drone independently
- Operate the drone independently
- Identify the directional icons and show you can use them correctly
- Follow three directional instructions