What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Participate in activities in relation to events.
Experience and participate in different forms of entertainment.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Coactively handle objects and materials with a theme in relation to planning an event eg producing table decorations, invitations
- Demonstrate preferences and dislikes in response to a range of sensory experiences
- Explore new items with interest whilst participating in an event
- Participate in a school event
- Participate in a community event
- Interact with familiar people whilst participating in different forms of entertainment
- Participate in three different forms of entertainment both in school and in the local community