What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to take photographs of different objects or subjects.
Be able to create a basic stop motion scene.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Prepare a camera or iPad to take photographs
- Hold a camera or an iPad appropriately
- Take a photograph of an object or subject ensuring they are in focus on at least two occasions
- Create a scene using figures with appropriate support
- Use a camera or iPad to take at least five photographs to show movement from one scene to another