What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Participate in and respond to a range of options and choices when planning an event.
Participate in and respond to different forms of entertainment.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Match objects, pictures and/or symbols when planning an event
- Know where to look for familiar items when preparing for a specific event
- Identify large and small objects when preparing for a specific event
- Respond to two questions about different forms of entertainment
- Repeat an action to obtain a similar effect during a familiar form of entertainment
- Handle reading material of different shapes and sizes whilst exploring different events and forms of entertainment
- Participate in four different events or forms of entertainment