What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to use electronic devices as a means of occupying themselves.
Show they can engage with interactive games on different devices.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Recognise and use at least four pieces of hardware and access devices eg tablet, computer, games console, controllers, keyboard, mouse, switch, remote control
- Identify an app or game they would like to use
- Follow instructions from others when using the app or game
- Show they use the controls for the app or game
- Use two different devices to access an app or game eg computer, tablet, games console