What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to use tools to make a product.
Decorate a wood cookie or wooden necklace using different materials.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Select the appropriate tool for a task and name it
- Demonstrate how to use the tool safely
- Make a hole in a piece of wood using the appropriate tool
- Make choices about how to decorate their chosen product
- Use a range of different materials eg pens, paints to decorate the product
- Share their finished product with others