What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to understand what products can be recycled.
Be able to collect items to be recycled and used to create artwork.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Research what products can and can't be recycled
- Identify a product you want to use to create a piece of artwork; eg glass jars; plastic bottles; newspaper
- Collect items that can be recycled
- Prepare items to be used in artwork; eg washing; removing labels
- Produce a piece of art using recycled materials