What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to identify IT issues and communicate them to relevant technical support staff.
Put in place a work around for the IT issue.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Clearly identify at least one relevant IT problem they are experiencing.
- Clearly communicate the issue to relevant technical support
- Create a plan for overcoming the IT issue
- Trial the plan and evaluate its success
- Communicate the outcome to the technical support team.