What the learner needs to know, understand or be able to do
The learner will:
Be able to recognise seasonal produce.
Be able to participate in cooking a recipe that uses seasonal produce.
What the learner need to demonstrate in order to meet the learning outcome
The learner can:
- Identify seasonal vegetables from a selection
- Communicate, using their own method, a preference from a range of seasonal produce
- Choose a preferred recipe that uses seasonal produce
- State one piece of equipment they can use to cook with
- Participate in cooking seasonal produce following their chosen recipe
- Share their cooking with another person